Confession time: I created most of these scrapbook pages yesterday, and took the photos at last night. I didn't have my lighting set up quite right so you can totally tell. I'm in robot mode, trying to finish up Christmas presents and still try to spend quality time with the kids while we're taking some time off from homeschooling to focus on Advent.
That means, this is going to be a fly-by post just sharing the photos and the perfectionist in me is totally going to "let it go" with the photos. I do however plan to have a video walk through of my album once it's totally finished.
- DAY NINE: I totally missed taking photos, so I grabbed a tag from a coat I bought for one of the kids that day. It was a busy evening of shopping with the family. We had to buy a holiday dress for Moriah and Isaac's winter coat was too small. We also did our normal Tuesday night Costco and Trader Joe's trip.
- DAY TEN: It was an AWANA night and it was also "bring your stuffed animal" night. Isaac was so excited to get two jewels which is why I used the gem paper.
- DAY ELEVEN: It was a movie kind of day. I got How To Train Your Dragon 2 for the kids and we had a date night to watch Moms Night Out. It's been a long time since I've laughed so hard watching a movie. I can so relate!
- DAY TWELVE: We had sick kiddos, so we spend the day watching Dragon 2 several times and forced naps. I totally missed taking any photos. I'm totally ok with not having photos every day and just journaling about the day. I added a 4"x6" card just for fun. I'll probably write on the back side.
- DAY THIRTEEN: I'm finally using some pocket pages! With the whole 24 hour fever thing, the boys stayed home and I took Moriah to her Christmas concert. During her dress rehearsal we were supposed to build a gingerbread nativity, so they wrapped one up for me and we all got to put it together at home.
- DAY FOURTEEN: I gave away these ornaments as teacher gifts. I also wanted to document the extra lyrics to O Come All Ye Faithful, so I added that in Photoshop. I also sang Silent Night in German with a quartet for the kids during worship time.
- DAY FIFTEEN: another confession... I totally forgot to take a photo this day. Moriah had an ortho appt to put in her appliance. I'm glad I got this beautiful photo the day before. She's isn't exactly smiles right now which makes me sad. I hope the smiles come back soon.
You can see that I haven't done any journaling yet. I want to be more intentional with my journaling this year, writing personal notes and not just documenting the days and events. Whenever I have some spare time to sit and think, I grab my album and start writing.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on purchases made, using my link. Thank you for your continued support in keeping this blog running and to help purchase supplies for the tutorials and inspiration!