Welcome back to another weekly Naptime Diaries Advent devotional update with myself, Shanna Noel and Stephanie Ackerman. Yet again, I feel like they're talking directly to me! It's been so refreshing and deep and really made me think about a lot of stuff. I can't wait to share with you, so let's get started!
- DAY ELEVEN: I don't remember where I heard the phrase, "Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle" and this devotional totally brought it to mind. Beginnings are messy, very messy and such a beautiful reminder that God's love story started out pretty messy. Thank you Jesus!
- DAY TWELVE: This was kind of convicting... ok, it was a LOT convicting. I wrote a lot on the back of the card. It's not attached to the page, so I can flip to see what's written. On the front, I just stamped and embossed "FOLLOW HIM" as a reminder.
- DAY THIRTEEN: and what a thrill HOPE is! I have to admit, that I'm writing down a lot of what's already written in the devotional. I just can't say it any better than they have.
- DAY FOURTEEN: This chipboard sticker was just too perfect... "LIVE IT UP" and LIVE IT OUT LOUD on social media! Don't keep it a secret, let others know!
- DAY FIFTEEN: Dude, this was so convicting! I confess I often think about where I fit in His plan... Lord, give me more of YOU and less of ME!!!
- DAY SIXTEEN: This just keeps bringing me back to the extra lyrics to O Come All Ye Faithful that our worship pastor, Brian, shared with us on Sunday. It's spoken to me a ton this week.
- DAY SEVENTEEN: I just love this reminder that he is not just for the Jewish community, but he died for the WHOLE WORLD! John 3:16
I can't wait to share the last of the devotional with you on Christmas day! Be sure to check out Shanna and Stephanie's blogs for updates from them.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on purchases made, using my link. Thank you for your continued support in keeping this blog running and to help purchase supplies for the tutorials and inspiration!