First, I want to announce the winner of the Silhouette My Favorite Materials package. The winner is...
Congrats Kelly!!! I will be sending you an email soon to coordinate sending the prize.
I thought it would be great to end this series with a round-up of all the Silhouette tutorials that pertain to my weekly pocket scrapbooking workflow. This way you'll have them all in one place.
- First, we started off with an introduction and freebie.
- The following week I shared how easy it is to do a print and cut with digital scrapbook supplies.
- I had many scrapbookers ask how to do a print and cut if you don't have digital scrapbook kits, so I did a tutorial on how to create print and cut elements using Silhouette cut files from their design store.
- I was so inspired by creating elements that I thought it would be fun to create journal cards using cut files from the Silhouette Design Store.
- Then, I couldn't resist doing a sketch pen tutorial, and had fun turning cut lines into doodles and filling them in with doodles too.
- Since I had added in that extra tutorial earlier in the series, I moved the stencil tutorial to the mixed media series, but it definitely belongs in the pocket scrapbooking workflow too.
- Lastly, I wanted to make sure I shared how to weld script fonts. I use the welding tool so much in Silhouette, so I didn't want to miss that one. You can totally weld other things together, not just fonts too.
I honestly love using all these features on my pages to give them a more personal touch. I hope you all learned a ton! If there are any other tutorials you'd me to do, let me know! I love doing them and love any reason to learn more and do more with my Silhouette Portrait!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Speaking of my Silhouette Portrait, I'm excited to share with you a new Silhouette Portrait bundle!!! It even includes some of my favorite materials and is so perfect for paper crafting, pocket scrapbooking, getting ready for December Daily, and so much more. Have a wonderful week and I'll be back next Wednesday with some finishing tips and touches in my workflow before we head into my workflow for December Daily prep.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on purchases made, using my link. Thank you for your continued support in keeping this blog running and to help purchase supplies for the tutorials and inspiration!