I want to wish you a very merry CHRISTmas today! I have been so very blessed by this Naptime Diaries Advent devotional. When I said "yes" to Shanna about doing it with her, I didn't realize how much I truly needed it. I know I say this every week, but I swear they were talking directly to me every single day!
I had all these plans of making a really fancy art journal and spending some time on each page. In reality, I had to go simpler and faster as the month went on. I actually ended up spending one day painting papers and adding the cards to them.
This gave me "time" to really focus on the devotional and then just add the journaling after doing the devotional. It made me realize how much I really need to prep ahead of time for these kinds of projects, if I want to actually complete them.
- DAY EIGHTEEN: God wants this sort of "Wild + Free Peace" to be an everyday occurance. Why do I struggle so much to remember this in the crazy busy schedule of life. I need this daily reminder!
- DAY NINETEEN: I loved this so much! Where peace and righteousness meet. I wanted to write out the whole devotional on this page it was exactly what I need to hear over and over again!
- DAY TWENTY: I can't even begin to tell you how much I needed this! My circumstances are real, but so is the offer to REST!
- DAY TWENTY ONE: This is my prayer, or should be my daily prayer when I wake up in the morning.
- DAY TWENTY TWO: I have a confession, I am terrible at sharing the hard times and the brokenness of me. This is ME: a girl in need of a Savior and so thankful to have HOPE inside of me!
- DAY TWENTY THREE: Thank you Jesus for making the throne approachable for all!
- DAY TWENTY FOUR: First, I LOVE this card, it's my favorite in the whole bunch. I love that his LOVE is patient, relentless, powerful, and redeems all!
- DAY TWENTY FIVE: LET'S CELEBRATE TODAY!!! He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!!!
Be sure to check out Shanna Noel's and Stephanie Ackerman's blogs for their updates too.
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. I plan to take the rest of the year off to get ready for the new year. My husband has the last week of 2014 off and we're going to enjoy some family time.
I may pop in with a December Daily update, or Week In The Life, or catch up on my Project Life pocket pages, otherwise I've got nothing planned for the rest of the year.
Thank you for such an awesome 2014. Thank you for following along on this wild ride. 2015 is going to be even better! I can't wait!