A Week In The Life - July 30

Our last day of vacation and my last day of Week In The Life... I had so much fun doing this and am looking forward to next year... hopefully it will be a normal week next year instead of a vacation week.

Hello Sunshine by Dani Mogstad
10,080 Minutes: 12x24 templates by Traci Reed
Blissful Stitching: Square by Traci Reed
DJB Writes A Lot by Darcy Baldwin
Scrap with Style: Frame It by Misty Cato
4Ever Glitter Alpha by Libby Pritchett (recolored)
Into the Woods by Jenn Barrette

Journaling reads:
Isaac woke up early so I grabbed the camera and headed over to the other side of the resort. All week I wanted to get a sunrise picture over there. It was perfect timing and I got some great pictures. The weather was perfect and the lake was so glassy. It was hard to believe that a week had passed and it was time to go home. We quickly ate breakfast and went to say goodbye to those that were still around. We left earlier than we normally leave and we were exhausted. We stopped in Wausau for a potty break. The exit said there was a Starbucks, but it was the longest drive there. We got a huge laugh out of that. The area was under construction so we actually passed it and had to turn around to go back. It was actually right by the next exit, LOL. I treated the kids to chocolate milks and I got myself my very first Mocha Coconut Frappuccino, YUM!!! I need to figure out how to make them in my VitaMix. We got back on the highway and Asher was pretty upset. He was already tired of traveling but we were soooo far away from home. That was not fun and as you can see Isaac didn’t like it either. When he calmed down he slept for awhile. When he woke up we started looking for a place to eat. We ended up at Panera in Madison. We really enjoyed just relaxing and hanging out for a bit. We got home mid-afternoon and just relaxed for awhile. This is the second year in a row that my basil plant did not survive our vacation. For dinner we went to Costco and had hot dogs and pizza and stocked up on groceries. It was good to be home again! It was a rough evening but we were so happy to be back in our own beds, trying to get back into our regular routine.