You guys!!! I had so much fun walking around the house and finding items to do this tutorial with! You're going to love it! It's super easy too! It's FOUR easy steps!
HOW TO1) walk around your house and find fun shapes and textures
2) add some paint to your palette paper, or craft mat
3) dip your household item in the paint
4) stamp it onto a piece of paper... I'm using a Project Life® grid card
3) roll your household item in the paint
4) roll it on the piece of paper... again, using a Project Life® grid card
YES!!! I LOVE GETTING MESSY, SO MUCH FUN!!!
Here are the results of the items I found to stamp/play with!
(Oh, a coffee mug would be fun too)
These are available in the market for various purposes. If you keep yourself updated then you must be knowing about the latest products launched. amazonReplyDelete